Innovative multi-functional power amplifier platform
Designed for roving and fixed installations, the PDM series delivers excellent audio quality and extends the concept of a power amplifier platform to include a complete speaker management system and all signal processing functions in one lightweight unit. It raises the bar for power amplifier platform design and functionality, setting a whole new standard for quality and usability.
Using the third generation of semiconductor technology SIC MOSFET
The PDM series features a bright 4.3-inch IPS display that includes fully featured audio signal processing, analog, AES3, Dante /AES67 input and output, and capacitive touch. Ethernet comes standard with full amplifier control, full DSP functionality, routing, matrix, and globally compatible power supplies.
With a LA AUDIO amplifier, you don't have to allocate power between channels, you can use all the power that the amplifier supports. This has been proven. The PLM series is able to do this by using state-of-the-art components and a power supply that has been carefully optimized to make amplifiers 7 to 10 percent more efficient than any competing product. This increase in efficiency directly converts about half of the energy that would otherwise have been obviously wasted into useful efficiency. In addition to reducing energy costs, high efficiency brings ample power reserves, thus ensuring that original sound quality is maintained even under the most extreme conditions.
Each channel can be configured to transmit its maximum power to 2, 4, or 8 ohm, nominal load, and 25V, 70V, and 100V constant voltage (CV) lines. This provides designers and integrators with unmatched flexibility and cost effectiveness.
Connected to Ethernet for remote control and monitoring, the front panel is optimized for use in a variety of restricted field environments without affecting operations, with full local control of all functions through the front panel. Control via LA Audio's intuitive Podware PC application offers many convenient and time-saving features, such as very flexible preset management, and overlapping grouping of mute, gain, delay, and EQ across the system.
The advanced 96kHz DSP is fully integrated into the product and offers a range of unique and truly useful features. For example, LIR linear intersection filters are as easy to use as conventional filter shapes and have shorter delays than FIR filters. There is also the powerful VX Limiter kit with peak, RMS and offset limits, as well as multi-band limits for passive 2-way speakers.
▪ Four-channel Class D digital power Amplifier with DSP
▪ Analog, AES3 and Dante digital audio network input
▪ Comprehensive protection and monitoring capabilities
▪ Multi-channel class D amplification technology with pure sound quality
▪ Unique high-precision 96kHz sampling rate ensures flat up to 40kHz
Frequency response characteristics
▪ Ultra High power density: 3,000-20,000 W total RMS output, for all 4-channel models
2 u height
▪ Control wheel, self-lighting buttons and graphical display provide fast, intuitive and user friendly
The control interface
▪ Advanced power amplification technology and DSP algorithm ensured by application of LA Audio PodWare technology
The industry leading excellent sound quality.
▪ Innovative Component Presets that allow users to use each output channel for a specific lift
The drive channel of the sound apparatus
▪ High-speed and flexible network connection, supporting DHCP, static IP, and automatic IP access
A router or switch connects directly to a computer
▪ 12 clear global parameter Settings for grouping
▪ Unique VX limiter provides more accurate dynamic control for passive 2 crossover speakers
▪ All input and output channels are equipped with PEQ and FIR filters (FIR only)
▪ The unique LIR linear phase divider provides similar performance to FIR filters, but does not
Increase the time delay of the system
▪ Linear phase system high frequency EQ control provides perfect fusion of speaker beam
▪ With transducer temperature control limiter for long-term overload
▪ Both input and output ports support analog and AES3 modes
Wide voltage switching power supply, light weight, high efficiency
▪ Built-in high performance "universal voltage" switching power supply module
▪ External circuit breaker protection (EBP) can limit the current consumed by the amplifier and prevent circuit breaker trip
▪ Developed and designed by the LA Audio development team and manufactured in the UK